1. Eating raw onion gives me a headache. I also can't eat much garlic as my stomach rebels. This is all rather unfortunate and it just generally makes eating out an adventure sometimes.
2. I can't sleep if my feet are cold, and they always seem to be cold. So I often wear socks to bed, even in the summer.
4. I love bookmarks and when I start a new book I like to match a bookmark to the book, by colour, or theme, for example.
5. I sometimes take on the mood of characters in books. Not so great if they're lonely or depressed. Also try explaining: I'm not mad at YOU. And it's not PMS. The character in the book I'm reading is having an argument with another character and...
6. (a) I usually dream about mundane daily events, such as having a conversation with someone. In the morning I'm often slightly confused as to which conversations or happenings were real.
(b) I occasionally have deja-vu from dreams. Not in a dramatic way, but in a gentle 'this is familiar' way. It used to happen quite a bit, then for a few years, nothing. Recently I've felt it again a few times. Whenever it happens it always makes me feel like my life is on track.
I'm behind on my blog-reading so I'm not sure who has already done this one. If you haven't and you're in the mood to share, please consider yourself tagged.