OK, finally, here are the books I plan to read for Jenn's 2007 TBR Challenge.
** Pick 12 books - one for each month of 2007 - that you've been wanting to read (have been on your "To Be Read" list) for 6 months or longer, but haven't gotten around to.
** Then, starting January 1, 2007, read one of these books from your list each month, ending December 31, 2007.
1. The Crimson Petal and the White - Michel Faber
2. Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell - Susanna Clarke --FINISHED
3. White Teeth - Zadie Smith --FINISHED
4. The Good Earth - Pearl S. Buck --FINISHED
5. Them - Joyce Carol Oates --FINISHED
6. The Shipping News - Annie Proulx --FINISHED
7. Everything is Illuminated - Jonathan Safran Foer
8. number9dream - David Mitchell
9. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty Smith
10. Brick Lane - Monica Ali
11. Unless - Carol Shields
12. (One Hundred Years of Solitude OR) Love in the Time of Cholera - Gabriel Garcia Marquez --FINISHED
FOR EXTRA CREDIT:
Natural Flights of the Human Mind - Clare Morrall
Inkheart - Cornelia Funke
Purple Hibiscus - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
House of Sand and Fog - Andre Dubus III
My Name is Red - Orhan Pamuk
*Last updated December 18, 2007