Friday, October 05, 2007
Friday Fill-in #5
Questions this week are courtesy of Amy:
1. If I were a tree I would be ... a Japanese maple because... I love their little red leaves in autumn. If you asked me this in the spring I'd say a Japanese apricot (ume) because the blossoms are so pretty and their twisty branches are very fun.
2. If I were a bird I would fly over ... Canada from coast to coast.
3. If I were a book I hope I would be ... a classic.
4. If I were a car ... I would be reliable.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be ... high-pitched ringing alarm clocks because ... there's nothing that'll put me in a bad morning mood faster.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be ... procrastination, I'm the Queen of putting things off!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ... sleeping, I'm really tired today, tomorrow my plans include ... ??? and Sunday, I want to ... go out to a park or somewhere to see some flowers and trees, I'm having withdrawal!