Friday, April 04, 2008
Friday Fill-in #22
1. Tonight I saw ... the building shake. (The earthquake took place about 100 km NE of Tokyo and was a magnitude 5 there but registered as a 3 in the Tokyo area).
2. A day off to do whatever I want ... makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends ... is always fun!
4. David Mitchell ... is someone I'd like to get to know better. (I met him once at a signing and he was such a nice guy. I'd love to swap Japan stories with him).
5. The smell of ... cherry blossoms ... reminds me so much of springtime!
6. A mug of hot tea, a good night's sleep ... and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ... reading a bit in bed, tomorrow my plans include ... enjoying the departing cherry blossoms ... and Sunday, I want to ... maybe stay home and relax and hopefully get over this cold that's been dragging me down all week!