Friday, April 11, 2008
Friday Fill-in #23
1. I love springtime in Japan!
2. Homemade muffins (my mom's banana oatmeal muffins were the best!) or freshly baked croissants are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching imdb.com or the Internet for a name that's on the tip of my tongue.
4. Reading in bed is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I have a serious book-buying problem! I just ordered more books despite all the unread ones on the shelves! sigh.
6. Olives and cheese are what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and maybe watching some TV, tomorrow my plans include spending time with H and Sunday, I want to stay home and read since the forecast is for rain!