Friday, April 18, 2008
Friday Fill-in #24
1. The last time I lost my temper I frightened the cats! ;)
2. My weight is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is Once Upon a Time in the North by Philip Pullman which just arrived (see #6).
4. Dry, sandal-wearing weather is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, dress them up and have a fashion show!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was books. Yesterday. Four of them. :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice mug of hot tea (which I'm going to go make right now), tomorrow my plans include maybe going shopping or taking pictures or staying home or going out to eat - it all depends on the weather and Sunday, I want to do whatever we didn't do on Saturday!