Friday, May 16, 2008
Friday Fill-in #28
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to bungee jump!
2. The weather outside reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my books.
4. Being more organized and less of a night owl are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons make lemon meringue pie.
6. Winter in Manitoba and playing outside in the snow is my favorite childhood memory. One winter after a freezing rain on top of the usual snow, tobogganing and literally flying down the hill, going further than ever achieved before or after, is one such memory!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting a new book, tomorrow my plans include going somewhere or other with H, maybe back to Kyu Furukawa Teien to take pictures of the roses and Sunday, I want to relax and read!
BTW, If you're looking for a book giveaway...
I mentioned her contest during the last BAFAB Week in April, but Katrina of Stone Soup actually gives books away every week! This week she's offering ANY book you like under $25. Go leave her a comment with the book you're most sighing after right now.
And thanks to new blogging friend Teddy Rose, for passing on the Blogging Friends Forever Award. If only it were accepted at Amazon... :P