1. Travelling to all the places I still want to go to but haven't is high up on my bucket list. (I have to admit that I had to look up what a bucket list was before answering...out of the loop as usual!)
3. Reading book blogs inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best with ice cream. Isn't everything better with ice cream? :P
5. Fragments of a bizarre dream I had while reading Kafka on the Shore by Murakami is the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is in the evening, on a beach, watching the sunset.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping (I've had far too little this week), tomorrow my plans include probably taking pictures somewhere with H and Sunday, I want to relax and catch up on blog reading!
1. Pick up the nearest book, and open it to page 123.
2. Find the fifth sentence, and post the next three sentences.
My current read, The Tenderness of Wolves, is in the bedroom right now so to stay true to the meme, the nearest book to me right now is a signed copy of Matrimony by Joshua Henkin which I received from the author earlier this week.
"Why so glum? Don't pretend this isn't great news."
"I guess it's better than not being offered it."