1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would love to see what the boys get up to when we're not here.
2. Jealousy is so destructive.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that there would be less violence.
4. I'd rather be reading than vacuuming any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna dance.
6. If time were in a bottle it would be cracked and leaking.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having dinner out, tomorrow my plans include relaxing, reading and trying to stay cool and
A couple of books caught my eye this week. First is Haruki Murakami's soon to be published (in English) memoir, What I Talk About When I Talk About Running. And while looking up Murakami's memoir, I stumbled across a Murakami Diary for 2009 which looks quite fun. Then I also discovered that Natsuo Kirino has had another book published in English, Real World, which sounds like it'll be as dark as her other books. I've only read Out so far but I think I'll have to read another one soon.