Whew! This week just flew by for me! I'm not purposely ignoring anyone, I promise, it's just been a crazy week.
1. October is when I start to feel alive again after the oppressive heat of summer. It's also the month in which I become a year older.
2. People who kill in the name of religion scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's a wonderful season for taking photos. (Here in Tokyo the leaves are still green and still firmly attached to the trees, it'll be at least another month before they start to change but I can't wait!)
4. My favorite horror movie is ??? because I'm just not into horror movies.
5. A beautiful boy, France, young love = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night so I curled up with a blanket and a book.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep, tomorrow my plans include going out to do a bit of shopping and Sunday, I want to try to catch up on blogging and everything else I haven't had time to do lately!
Only a couple this week, but then I'm so far behind in reading blogs, who knows how many I missed!
Tears of the Desert: A Memoir of Survival in Darfur by Halima Bashir (with Damien Lewis) - I added this to my wishlist after reading Natasha's review. Then Anna's wonderful review this week confirmed that it's a must read!
Capote in Kansas by Kim Powers - I'd seen it mentioned a few places but it was Iliana's interview with the author that sold me!