Friday, October 24, 2008
Friday Fill-ins (and giveaways)
1. Right now, I'm feeling a little sleepy.
2. Somewhere in northern Japan where the autumn colours are in their full glory, with my camera, is where I want to be.
3. How does one find the time to do everything one wants to do?
4. Life's daily responsibilities and the boys keep me on track.
5. Please don't take away my books, my computer or my camera, there's no telling what I might do!
6. A chill in the air after the heat and humidity of summer fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading more of my book, tomorrow my plans include trying to get some stuff done that I'm really behind on and Sunday, I want to relax and read!
Some current giveaways:
(click on the respective titles to enter)
Anna at Diary of an Eccentric has two books up for grabs right now, Lydia Bennet's Story by Jane Odiwe, and Capote in Kansas by Kim Powers.
Shana at Literarily has a giveaway for a copy of The Pools by Bethan Roberts.
Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha readin'? is giving away a copy of The Likeness by Tana French.
Alyce at At Home with Books has one copy of Nefertiti and 2 copies of The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran to give away. Enter here.
Dar at Peeking Between the Pages also has a giveaway for Nefertiti and The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran. Enter here.