1. Enough with the negative news. H watches the news every night but I just watch the main stories on BBC and otherwise I avoid it - it's just so negative all the time.
2. Trying to balance blogging with reading and everything else I want or need to do causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving chocolate (nothing new there!).
4. Jiro makes me laugh. Every single day. He's such a goofy cat!
5. I wish I could go to Paris next week. As long as I'm dreaming I might as well dream big!
6. All the books in TBR purgatory
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a mug of hot chocolate, tomorrow my plans include hanging out at home (H has to work!), relaxing and reading (and probably blogging, see #2 above) and Sunday, I want to make sure Bailey's ok (see below)!
I have a question for you cat owners. Bailey, our white cat, has lost his voice! For a couple of days now when he opens his mouth up to meow, no sound comes out. He seems completely fine otherwise though. He's eating and running around with Jiro as usual but he's suddenly become mute. He normally has a very loud, demanding meow so I admit I'm enjoying the peace and quiet but we're a bit concerned and will take him to the vet this weekend. So I was just wondering, have you ever had a cat that lost its meow?
Recently I've been the recipient of some blog awards so I want to say a big thank you to Kailana of The Written World and Anna of Diary of an Eccentric for giving me the Butterfly Award. Here's what Kailana had to say about me - "A fellow Canadian (although she has left the country), I really enjoy both her reviews and her pictures!"
And a big thank you also to Maria of A Passion for Books, Lena of Save Ophelia and Harry of Temple Library Reviews for giving me the Premio Dardos Award.
This is what Lena had to say - "She writes about her travels, takes a bunch of gorgeous photos and reads a whole ton of books! I love reading her reviews and even her non-reviews."
(I haven't been taking or posting many photos lately but I guess I better!)
Instead of singling anyone out to pass these on to, I want to thank everyone who reads my blog and comments. I love having you stop by to spend some time in my little corner of blogland, and I hope you will continue to do so! Thank you! :)